ULB online panel discussion: Reinventing Student Mobility, 4 November 2020
06 October 2020
The Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) organises the online panel discussion: 'Reinventing International Student Mobility' on 4 November 2020 from 17:00 to 19:00 CET.
This 2-hour panel discussion aims at reflecting on the impact of Covid-19 on student mobility issues and how universities, including European Alliances can react and adapt to the new context. The event will also explore the opportunities of the forthcoming Erasmus programme for beneficiaries in the field of higher education.
Thérèse Zhang, Deputy-Director of Higher Education at the European University Association has confirmed her participation. Other speakers include:
- Sophia Eriksson-Waterschoot, Director for Youth, Education and Erasmus+, European Commission
- Kostas Giannidis, President, Erasmus Student Network
- Judith Le Maire De Romsee, Vice-Rector for International Affairs and Development Cooperation, ULB and CIVIS (European Alliance)
- Isabell Majewsky, Head of the Study and Work Away Service at Edinburgh Global, University of Edinburgh, UNA Europa Alliance.
- Moderation: François Balate, Board member of ULB UAE (Associations of former ULB students), former Director of the European Youth Forum
The event is targeted at Representatives from Higher Education Institutions’ International Offices across Europe, European Alliances, and decision-makers in the field of higher education.