Bologna with Stakeholders Eyes for an Innovative, Inclusive and Interconnected EHEA by 2030
Building on the work of the first round of the project Bologna With Stakeholders' Eyes for a Stronger Future of the Bologna Process (BWSE FORward), the follow-up project BWSE FOR2030 aims to continue supporting the implementation of reforms in the European Higher Education Area. It will do so through the following activities:
- Three rounds of peer-learning activities (PLAs) that will address the themes typically covered by the Bologna with Student Eyes publication, with a strong focus on mutual learning and practice exchange;
- PLA1 “Towards an inclusive EHEA by 2030”, 16-17 February 2023, The Hague
- PLA2 “Towards an innovative EHEA by 2030”, 20-21 April 2023, Zagreb
- PLA3 “Towards an interconnected EHEA by 2030”, June 2023, online
- Focus groups in combination with EHEA stakeholder consultations;
- A survey inviting higher education institutions and public authorities to reflect on their institutional/national approach to implementing the Bologna reforms in all its areas;
- A set of policy recommendations developed ahead of the Tirana Ministerial Conference in 2024.
The BWSE FOR2030 project is co-funded by Erasmus+ and coordinated by the European Students’ Union. The consortium also includes the following partners:
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- Croatian Ministry of Education and Science
- North Macedonian Ministry of Education and Science
- Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
The project runs from August 2022 until August 2024.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.