Due to the exceptional circumstances, the 22nd EUA General Assembly will take place online at the same time it was scheduled initially: Thursday 16 April from 10:00-12:00 CET.
Related documents along with further instruction on accessing the online meeting will be sent the first week of April to all EUA members (rectors or executive heads). Details on the online voting procedure will also follow.
Please note that members with outstanding membership fee payments will not be able to vote during the online General Assembly. The deadline for receiving all outstanding membership fees, 2020 included, is Thursday 9 April.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries relating to payment or any other question regarding the General Assembly.We look forward to your participation.
1. Approval of the agenda and rules of procedure
2. Approval of the minutes of the 21st EUA General Assembly at Sorbonne University on 11 April 2019
3. Approval of the 2019 financial report and accounts and 2020 budget (with a preview of the 2021 budget)
4. Appointment of the auditors for the 2020 accounts
5. Approval of 2021 EUA membership fees
i. Individual full members
ii. Collective full members
iii. Individual associate members
iv. Collective associate members – European networks
vi. Council for Doctoral Education
6. Discussion on EUA’s future strategy