EUA invites universities to participate in the 2020 Learning & Teaching Thematic Peer Groups
EUA invites member universities to participate in the 2020 Learning & Teaching Thematic Peer Groups, which will focus on the overarching theme of “Sustainable learning and teaching”.
Each of the groups will be dedicated to one subtheme of this umbrella topic, namely:
- Meeting skills and employability demands.
- Environmental sustainability of learning and teaching.
- Learning and teaching for active citizenship.
- Approaches in learning and teaching to promoting equity and inclusion.
The full call for participation is available here. The deadline for applications is 27 January 2020.
The main objectives of the Thematic Peer Groups are:
- to discuss and explore practices and lessons learnt in organising and implementing learning and teaching in European universities;
- to contribute to the enhancement of learning and teaching by identifying key considerations on the selected theme.
The groups provide participating universities with an opportunity for peer-learning and exchange of experience, while contributing to EUA’s policy work on learning and teaching, e.g. in the context of the Bologna Process.
The work of the groups feeds into the European Learning & Teaching Forum organised by EUA on a yearly basis. Further information on previous groups is available here.